The WWF collection consists of two colourful entry level six-coin series portraying endangered wildlife, plants and ecosystems from around the world. The copper based coins are officially licensed products and ship in individual small totes or in a collector’s box made of recycled material.
- Issuing nation: Central African Republic (2015), Tanzania (2016)
- Nominal value: 100 Francs CFA (2015), 100 Shillings (2016)
- Copper silver-plated, 25 g, 38.61 mm, prooflike
- Mintage: 5000 per issue
- The collection displays partially coloured endangered wildlife, plants and ecosystems
- Officially licensed by WWF